June Total Home & Gift Market is all about new – new products, new lines, new exhibitors, and new opportunities for discovery and education at Dallas Market Center. You want to discover all things new? We’ve got you covered.
New in Permanent Showrooms
The permanent showrooms in the Trade Mart, World Trade Center, and IHDC are flourishing with new lines and products for June.
New lines of note are:
- Chelsea Taylor, Top Trenz, and Swanson, Inc. are all joining Diverse Marketing in WTC 421, 439.
- Trademark Time Company, Myra Bag, and Alpine Corporation are joining Cathy & Co in TM 1600
- Coverware Essentials, Capri Essentials by Northern Labs, Inc., Create for Retail (Nod Products), and Vineyard Elite by Retail Consumer Science are all joining Whalen & Company in TM 2602
New in The Temps
This June, we’re welcoming an impressive number of new companies across all six temp destinations. The Temps are now easier than ever to navigate thanks to updated and remerchandised categories so you can discover even more product.. The Gift Temps on 12 are now merchandised into four main categories (Gift, Fashion Accessories, Holiday & Floral, and Artisan) making sections even easier for buyers to locate new and returning exhibitors.
The Temp locations are:
- TM 1 – Design Temps and American Made Temps
- WTC 1 – International Folk Art Market Collection
- WTC 6 – Home Temps
- WTC 12 – Gift, Holiday and Floral, Artisan, and Fashion Accessories Temps
- WTC 13 – Women’s Apparel Temps
- Market Hall – Cash & Carry, Artisan Cash & Carry, Furniture, and Vintage Temps
Market Hall is sure to deliver products you’ve never been before that you can take home immediately. Supply your customers with the latest and greatest products right away or spruce up your store with new décor or display pieces by sourcing Market Hall, where products across all categories can be purchased and taken home same day.
The redevelopment of the International Trade Plaza into the Interior Home + Design Center (IHDC) is the largest expansion of home décor in Dallas in over 40 years. This new open-daily marketplace is exclusively for the trade and will feature a world-class collection of home furnishings and lighting, making it the destination for designers, architects, and retailers. The new space includes The Gallery – a 32,000 square foot space within IHDC where buyers can easily review home décor manufacturers in a single location. Don’t miss the opening of this new space during Market on June 21.
Ambella Home Collection | Ashore | Austin Allen James | Bliss Studio | Botanical Mix | Dessau Home | Ella Home | Emissary | in2green | Palecek | Phillips Collection | Ralph Lauren Home | Ratana Casual Furnishings | Shadow Catchers | Spicher & Company | Taylors | Visual Comfort | ZUO Modern
The Gallery at the Interior Home + Design Center Exhibitors:
A Touch of Silk | Cari Davis | Cloud 9 | Robin Baron Design | United Mills | Zuhaus
Get a sneak peek at some of the new products you can find at Market by exploring our visual board below then join us at Dallas Total Home & Gift Market, June 21-27